Pics of Jacksonville

Fruit Cove

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wish i had read that earlier today because i went to the avenues mall and to regal cinemas 20 and couldve snapped some shots. oh well maybe another time, it is coming together nicely though, the highest overpass is almost connected, it looks like 3 or 4 more concrete sections oughta do it.

• 3 months later...

Here are some pics of downtown posted on the 11 East Forysth Tower's website

11 East Forsyth Apartments

lynchmain.jpg

"Here are some pics of downtown posted on the 11 East Forysth Tower's website

11 East Forsyth Apartments"

Just wanted to let you know that this is actually a photo manipulation notan actual photo. It was done during the design phase of the project.

• 3 weeks later...

i went downtown last night with my youth group to work at the salvation army social service center. we served and greeted in the soup kitchen and it was a very enjoyable experience, i would recommend it to any of you, its very rewarding. anyway here are some pics i snapped, theyre not great because i didnt have time to actually stop but theyre better than nothing.

DSC01568.jpg

DSC01574.jpg

DSC01579.jpg

DSC01581.jpg

DSC01584.jpg

DSC01588.jpg

our destination

DSC01586.jpg

DSC01578.jpg

DSC01606.jpg

Random question, I know, but does anyone know when and if BOA will change the lights on the top back to white instead of the Eagles colors of blue and green. I think it looks awesome when you are actually downtown, but from a distance, it isn't bright enough and just looks dark. I really love how all of the buildings have added the lights at night. Anyway, just curious!

All these pictures are fantastic. Two of my favorite views of downtown are from the Hart Bridge approaching the city and from 95 northbound exiting on Forsyth. There's a brief period where both the Northbank and Southbank form a more complete skyline, I think. Does anyone have a shot or 38571 from this location?

What year was that picture taken in? Is it around the early 70's?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Modis building has always been my favorite building on the Jax skyline; it really looks awesome when it is enshrouded in mystery, i.e., fog and smoke encompassing the upper tier with the waist on down visible. It is indeed an iconic figure, and just think if it were 200 or so feet taller; it would really be a definite imposing structure!

FLORIDA SKYRISE ORDER

Archived