The Avenue

monsoon

I went on Friday and I also had one of the [many] $8 burgers. I was a tiny bit disappointed that they didn't have anything BUT burgers, but I guess that is their thing. My burger was exceptionally good, and I was also surprised how good the fries were. I was expecting them to be good, but I just didn't really imagine that it would be more than, say, a burger at a nicer restaurant or something.

We had good service, but even if mine were also bad, I'd just consider it some growing pains for a new biz.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really enjoying seeing how some homeowners in uptown charlotte decorate their condo's with lights for Christmas. The Avenue appears to have some bright and colorful balconies and many a Christmas tree can be seen from the street at night. One condo high up on the northwest corner, has lined 10 or so of those big windows with white lights. It looks really, really cool. It's not quite Clark Griswald, but it is tasteful and you can see it from 277 as well.

I really enjoying seeing how some homeowners in uptown charlotte decorate their condo's with lights for Christmas. The Avenue appears to have some bright and colorful balconies and many a Christmas tree can be seen from the street at night. One condo high up on the northwest corner, has lined 10 or so of those big windows with white lights. It looks really, really cool. It's not quite Clark Griswald, but it is tasteful and you can see it from 277 as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Gentlemen - intro - first post and relatively new to CLT. Purchased a condo at Avenue in late summer '08. Got one of Novare's final remaining units there. We bought as a second home, a "getaway to the city". We love being able to walk to fine dining, sporting events, concerts, & cultural events. Want to say thanks to all UP posters as this forum has been a great crash course in all things regarding uptown Charlotte.

Hope to post some photos of the view in near future.

-Condoze34

• 4 weeks later...
Gentlemen - intro - first post and relatively new to CLT. Purchased a condo at Avenue in late summer '08. Got one of Novare's final remaining units there. We bought as a second home, a "getaway to the city". We love being able to walk to fine dining, sporting events, concerts, & cultural events. Want to say thanks to all UP posters as this forum has been a great crash course in all things regarding uptown Charlotte.

Hope to post some photos of the view in near future.

-Condoze34

Archived