Grand Canyon Photos (LARGE!)

Guest donaltopablo

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those are great pictures. The Grand Canyon is one place I'd really like to visit. A friend of mine went out there a couple of years ago and did the burro ride to the bottom of the canyon. He said it was the scariest thing he's ever done in his life!

• 2 years later...

I'm everywhere you wanna be.

I have these pictures of the canyon from about three years ago when I went up there with a now-ex.

I'll certainly post later, but they're nothing great.

Grand Canyon is one of those places you just have to see for yourself at least once in your life. Having been three times, I'll probably never go again.

But really, I never take pictures of things that have been done to death, like the Grand Canyon, Carlsbad, etc. I only take pictures to try to show people new and interesting places. Like Yuma!!

there's just something so breath taking about the pictures I see of the canyon. I can only imagine what it's like in person.

Colin, are you a liberal hippy type? You kinda look like it in the pics ;):)

Yeah, you really need to go. March/April is usually the best time, but you can go in late September and not hit the ridiculous crowds. After that, it's usually just too damn cold.

I don't how you discerned that I was a liberal/hippy type by those pictures out of all the others. I didn't even have facial hair then (and no longer do)! I consider myself liberal but not hippie, although some people perceive the latter because certain aspects of my lifestyle. I won't say here what I think about the self-described "hippies" of my generation.

lol, i'm just giving you a hard time. I can tell you're liberal from some of your posts. You fricken rock dude, without you, alot of the time, it would just be me here talking to myself! You are my brother of the sausage planet!

Archived