Evening/Nightfall Panoramas!

urbanguy

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^haha no 1 out of 4 people in the metro live in a highrise its one of the most densest cities in the country and even in waikiki which is less than a sq mile in size there are over 20,000 residents. Many look similar especially in the side of town you see which is the eastside is because many were built around the same era its was hurry hurry build who cares about the design while on the westside of town and downtown have more modern towers and lots of glass. Now post pics... :P BTW even if you take out the hotels in waikiki there would still be hundreds of residential/office towers ;) i guess people forget that we are on island and theres only so much you can grow so all you can do is build up.

Now post pics... :P

I can't post the following pics since they are not mine, but a guy named JFSATLBLDR of Skyscraper City has six threads displaying pics for his 6 part "Atlanta Threads: Day vs. Night" series. He has pics of the same building in each segment, where he takes two of the same for day and night from the exact same viewpoint.

Here are the links if you want to check them out.

Atlanta Scenes - Day vs. Night Part 1

Atlanta Scenes - Day vs. Night Part 2

Atlanta Scenes - Day vs. Night Part 3

Atlanta Scenes - Day vs. Night Part 4

Atlanta Scenes - Day vs. Night Part 5

Atlanta Scenes - Day vs. Night Part 6

I'll keep you posted if there is a Part 7.

Archived