5342146f.jpg

afdffcd5.jpg

ee79fb93.jpg

fd5ff40a.jpg

nyceagle.jpg

7bc1f9e7.jpg

Lets not forget DC:

dc.jpg

I don't have any images of Pennsylvania.

If anyone else has images of September 11th, please post them!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On September 11 this year, I will enjoy two quintessential American treats: College football and BBQ ribs. Saturday is "ribs day" at the local country buffet, so I will have dinner there. Various college football games will be broadcast from all across the country, and I plan to watch several of them. I love football; it's fun to watch, and provides a great excuse to relax, or even to get rowdy with friends. Football and BBQ are two unmistakably American things that I enjoy. This September 11, I will show my appreciation for this country by enjoying what it has to offer. :)

On September 11 this year, I will enjoy two quintessential American treats: College football and BBQ ribs. Saturday is "ribs day" at the local country buffet, so I will have dinner there. Various college football games will be broadcast from all across the country, and I plan to watch several of them. I love football; it's fun to watch, and provides a great excuse to relax, or even to get rowdy with friends. Football and BBQ are two unmistakably American things that I enjoy. This September 11, I will show my appreciation for this country by enjoying what it has to offer. :)

You are right! Ribs and football are two things that Americans can call their own and be proud of. It is something that is truly great that we can partake in our nation.

• 11 months later...

9/11/2001

In%20Remembrance%20of%20September%2011th.jpg

Let us never forget that day. Today marks the fourth anniversary of that fateful day that changed the USA forever. It seems almost impossible that such an event could happen, but I guess that the impossible sometimes does happen.

However, we must not let our fair nation focus so much on 9/11 that we forget to move forward. One of the greatest qualities of our nation is its ability to endure and move on from great tragedies. We must remember 9/11 and use the lessons we learned on that day and those that followed so that we do not suffer from a similar attack in the future.

Remember:

"The past is a guidepost, not a hitching post."

--L. Thomas Holdcroft

never_forget.jpg

10106841.jpg

8.jpg

PentagonAirView14th.jpg

tblbg1.jpg

9-11.jpg

ampliaciontorre.jpg

World%20Trade%20Center.jpg

sept11.jpg

Even in 2005 I still cry when I look at documentaries on the Towers. This totally erased all sense of security I had. We will continue to press forward and not allow the terrorist to alter our way of life but this is something I will never forget. I know to the exact spot where I was when I first heard the radio report of the first plane flying into the the North Tower.

My heart goes out to each and every family affected by this tragic event.

Tragic, indeed. Let nobody forget what happened. Let everyone in the USA and in the whole world learn from it to communicate, to tolerate and to appreciate differences, peace, progress, and mankind. A horrible day that should be a lesson to humanity. A day that, as a matter of fact, should never, ever be forgotten.

:ph34r:

Even in 2005 I still cry when I look at documentaries on the Towers. This totally erased all sense of security I had. We will continue to press forward and not allow the terrorist to alter our way of life but this is something I will never forget. I know to the exact spot where I was when I first heard the radio report of the first plane flying into the the North Tower.

My heart goes out to each and every family affected by this tragic event.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Amen to that. I just wish when we looked back on those events, it would bring back the same feelings of outrage in us that helps us to quit criticizing our president for every thing he tries to do to increase our security. :(

Archived