Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wolfdawg54

Friday Night update

As a member of the Episcopla High football team, I will keep you updated throughout the season. The first game was against the Orlando Trinity Prep Knights.

Episcopal 53

Trinity Prep 10

It varies. On offense, I play tackle or guard. On defense, I play either tackle or end. However, I am fairly small to be playing interior line being at 230 lbs. As of the game last night, I played OG and DT.

Week 3: Episcopal upsets top-ten state-ranked team, Hamilton County, placing Episcopal at the top of district 2-B in a last second thriller.

Episcopal: 21

1-0 in district

2-0 overall

Hamilton County 20

0-1 in district

2-1 overall

Episcopal loses this week to a formidable opponent in the West Nassau Warriors.

West Nassau 46

Episcopal 19

Episcopal moves to 2-1 on the season and 1-0 in the district.

Eagles are beaten by Bishop Kenny in a game that went doen to the wire. Eagles wide receiver is injured in the game and taken to Wolfson Children's Hospital.

Eagles 14

BK 28

Eagles move to 3-2 on the season and 1-0 in the district.

i heard from kids in my youth that one of your players is in the hospital and doesnt have feeling in his arm/legs and cant breath on his own? is this true/do you know him? hopefully he heals. :(

i heard from kids in my youth that one of your players is in the hospital and doesnt have feeling in his arm/legs and cant breath on his own?  is this true/do you know him?  hopefully he heals. :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He is one of my best friends on the team. Yes, it is true. He cannot breathe on his own because of a severe neck injury he suffered in the Kenny game. Right now he is at Shands and will undergo surgery to correct the injury by fusing his 1st and second vertabre together. After the surgery, he should heal and be back to normal with limited range of motion in his neck. We hope that this is the case and continue to pray for him.

He is one of my best friends on the team. Yes, it is true. He cannot breathe on his own because of a severe neck injury he suffered in the Kenny game. Right now he is at Shands and will undergo surgery to correct the injury by fusing his 1st and second vertabre together. After the surgery, he should heal and be back to normal with limited range of motion in his neck. We hope that this is the case and continue to pray for him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WOW! That's terrible news. My heart goes out to him and his family and friends. Keep us posted Wolfdawg.

WOW! That's terrible news. My heart goes out to him and his family and friends.  Keep us posted Wolfdawg.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I will keep everyone informed on his condition. As of yet, he has not had surgery but we will find out more tomorrow.

Sorry to hear about your friend getting hurt.  Hopefully everything will turn out okay.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do have an update. He does have feeling beginning to return in his chest and can move his finger slightly. This is a significant improvement over yesterday.

The media is a little off. The surgery was completed today to fuse the first and second vertebre in his neck together. it was successful and was done so that the neck would be stable. There is still a long way to go.