Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fruit Cove's friend

New Amazing Cars

Ok well first of all....They have to be new cars that are built not like a Honda Civic, but like if Honda was to make a new car. Thats what would be put in this forum. I put Amazing Cars because i wanted to catch people's attention!

Those seems like decent enough cars. Kinda small. I'm waiting for Hybrid SUV's to come out. I like to have the room, but I'm not a fan of the gas consumption on them.

At some point in the not too distant future I'd like to have a family. I also want room for more than one other person as people do ride with me from time to time. Plenty of leg room in this car. Loads of trunk space and this car is very fun to drive and is sporty enough for me. 0-60 in 5.8s for a sedan really isn't that bad. I got the navigation version of the car. Plus, this is the first car in the US with Bluetooth integration and it's decked out with all kinds of other technological advancements. I first saw this car at the international auto show in downtown Charlotte last fall and fell in love with it, finally just ended up getting one. I shopped around at Audi, BMW, Infiniti, etc. but still came back to this car every single time...so there you have it folks! :D

sweet accord..looks like a tsx but better.

That's cause it is a TSX. The Acura TSX is Honda's European Accord, same car.

The H3 looks like damnit. It barely quialifies as a Hummer, and it definately brings shame to the Hummer name.

This is the only kind of Hummer:

2004-hummer-h1.jpg

2004-hummer-h1-front.jpg

I like that Benz

i know theyre affiliated but thats supposedly the 2005 or 2006 accord

I dont think so, it doesnt look much like the current line of Accords. It just looks like a riced out TSX/EU Accord. Also they just released this new redesign, but who knows!

I love the TL also! Its so kick ass!

New Audi 05 S4!

9.jpg

meh the truck is alright. not the best ive ever seen. and that audi is amazing.

i hope this comes to production if it hasnt already.

LeMans%203.jpg

I think we found our other passion besides architecture.

The 2004/2005 European Honda Accord, check it out at http://www.honda.co.uk.

800_10410_10730_01.jpg

2004/2005 US Honda Accord is the same car virtually, 2006 will get a minor appearance change. I've seen spy shots of the 2006 Accord but I can't find where I saw them at.

This is the 2004/2005 Acura TSX:

tsx_wall4_ext_800x600.jpg