New Amazing Cars

Fruit Cove's friend

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At some point in the not too distant future I'd like to have a family. I also want room for more than one other person as people do ride with me from time to time. Plenty of leg room in this car. Loads of trunk space and this car is very fun to drive and is sporty enough for me. 0-60 in 5.8s for a sedan really isn't that bad. I got the navigation version of the car. Plus, this is the first car in the US with Bluetooth integration and it's decked out with all kinds of other technological advancements. I first saw this car at the international auto show in downtown Charlotte last fall and fell in love with it, finally just ended up getting one. I shopped around at Audi, BMW, Infiniti, etc. but still came back to this car every single time...so there you have it folks! :D

Archived