New Amazing Cars

Fruit Cove's friend

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Chrysler 300 beat the Acura TL in 0 to 60.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, but I'm pretty sure the TL handles better than the 300 does. I guess it depends on whether your more concerned with straight line performance or handling characteristics. Also, the long term reliability with the 300 is still a question, although Chrysler products in general have been much better in the last 3-4 years. Honda/Acura's quality has slipped a little with the introducton of some newer cars, still has a nice long history of reliability and good engineering.

Rear wheel drive cars have better handling. In a rear wheel drive car if you get some understeer all you have to all you have to do is just give it a lil more gas. The reason why I was so impressed with the 300 beating the TL is because the 300 is so much heavier than the TL. And it you like pimpin out your car the 300 is an awesome car to have

661355_1_full.jpg

661355_2_full.jpg

664133_3_full.jpg

664133_4_full.jpg

You can pimp out a TL too

650718_43_full.jpg

650718_41_full.jpg

650718_40_full.jpg

650718_50_full.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllls******

WHOAOAOAOAOAOA ....... hgggggggggggggggaaaaaawwhhhhhhhhh

*turns into redneck Billy*

Maw! look at the mustang coming towards us! *Maw grabs a shotgun and runs to Billy* Billy says "She's perty, aint it?" lol :rofl:

Archived