New Amazing Cars

Fruit Cove's friend

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats pretty good for what it looks like.  chryslers arent the best cars though.

There quality has improve dramatically as of late. They are notorious for transmission problems. Although supposedly many models built 2000 and later w/ newer model trannies hold up MUCH better.

A Vision CLS. A beautiful Mercedes. (But then, they all are )
:rolleyes:

can we have the old skin back?  im not too fond of this.  is there a way i can change it in my settings or something?

No, this is a new version and there is no going back. Everyone gets this skin so I hope you guys can learn to like it, LOL. :P

I think monsoon is right...I'm not a big fan of the changes with the BMW lines for 3, 5 and 7. Nor do I care for the other new ones they're bringing back like the 1 series. I prefer the current look of the 3 seriesi but it's WAY over saturated in the market, seems like everyone and their brother has one. I'll still with my Acura TL. ^_^

The 2006 BMW 3 series:

bmw_e90_4.jpg

The 2004 Acura TL:

2004_acura_tl_05.jpg

Archived