Hill District Sunset in AA

wolverine

More Ann Arbor shots.

I was just about to sit down and get some studying done for college, when I took a good look out my window and saw an awesome sunset. My first shot, the one below, convinced me I had to go out and take some photos. Just ONE NOTE before you go on, some of these may be really dark if you have a CRT (box) monitor. My LCD screen seems to deceive me in making them brighter. So if they are too dark, I apologize ahead of time.

aa065.jpg

Outside my dorm room window

aa066.jpg

Outside my other dorm room window facing Palmer Field

aa067.jpg

A shot of Mosher-Jordan and Stockwell Residence Halls

aa046.jpg

Rampway to completed Palmer Commons

aa047.jpg

Soon the "wave wall" will be reflecting the sunset on the Biomedical Sciences Building.

aa048.jpg

Couzens Hall

aa049.jpg

The last soccer game of the evening.

aa050.jpg

Lloyd Hall reflects the setting sun.

aa051.jpg

aa052.jpg

Again, the brand new Palmer Complex

aa053.jpg

Central Power Plant's smokestack.

aa054.jpg

Again, the MoJo Res. Hall.

aa055.jpg

New glass.

aa056.jpg

Palmer Park Tennis courts are almost done.

aa057.jpg

A closeup of Stockwell.

aa058.jpg

Mosaic Mural outside the dining hall.

aa059.jpg

More of MoJo. The crane in the background is part of the new School of Public Health additions and renovations.

aa060.jpg

A final shot of the Palmer Complex walkway.

aa061.jpg

Side of the BioMed Building.

aa062.jpg

Back of the BioMed Building.

aa063.jpg

Glenn St. Side.

aa064.jpg

Life Sciences Undergraduate Library is the last building to be finished on the Palmer Complex.

aa068.jpg

Here is an old photo of a sunset I took last winter.

Hope you enjoyed :D

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice shots!

By coincidence, Wolverine lives in the same building as I, two floors up. I'll have to stop by tomorrow!

This is a shot of that very same sunset from the roof of the 4th Ave. and William St. parking structure. A beautiful day for photography, as evidence by the dozen or so photographers I saw walking around downtown. I wasn't even the only one on the parking deck, either.

sunset.jpg

Woah, this is crazy. It's like everyone was out taking pictures. Allan is coming to town tomorrow as well. It's nice to meet another CZ resident! BTW, I won't be back until 1:00, but I won't leave for class till 10:00.

EDIT: Dude, I think you must be right below me. I had my laundry washing on your floor, and when I walked back to my stairwell, I saw the name Aaron on one of the doors. Do you guys have the Jurassic park name tags?

Archived