A couple of Paris pictures

Spartan

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lyon is stunning, I only spent an afternoon there, I wish I had had more time. Paris without a doubt is more lively and has more to do (I spent 3 days in Paris). If I ever get to go back to France however, I'll probably skip Paris and head south. But a lot of that is just me, I'm not that impressed with big cities, I like the smaller, less visited ones.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This pic is AMAZINGcityParisFRALaDefense.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I love this picture! Where the heck was this taken from? It must be from the air, because I dont remember any tall buildings being in the vacinity. I'm going to Paris in March, and I'll be sure to visit La Defense again and see whats new. That square builiding in the lower left is know as La Grande Arche. I'm not sure what gov't agencies are located there, but when you look at La Defence from the top of L'arc de Triomphe, La Grande Arche lines up perfectly in the distance, its quite stunning.

this picture I took back in 2000. the lighting was kind of bad that day, but you can see in the distance The giant box of La Grande Arche. This was taken from L'Arc de Triomphe.

ladefense.jpg

Here's some of my Paris photos. I have some more kicking around somewhere and will scan them if any look worth sharing. These are from the summer of 1990.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I posted my pics before Photobucket ate my files. <_< I'll repost them when I get a chance, I forgot I had posted photos here.

Archived