Key Tower

turlough

At 57 floors, Key Tower is the tallest building in Cleveland, as well as the tallest in Ohio and one of the tallest buildings in the United States. It is 888 feet to the top of the crown and 950 feet to the top of the spire, and is visible up to twenty miles away. Construction on Key Tower was completed in 1991.

key-tower-1a.jpg

DSCF0022s.jpg

arcade12.jpg

clesocie.jpg

KeyCorp.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like this building. It is truly soaring. Although it looks lonely to some degree in Cleveland now, when more buildings come along, that are likely to be shorter, it will provide a high point. Really tall buildigs are hard to get permitted in many places, it's good to see Cleveland got this one.

Hi folks.

I don't mind that you've copied some text from my site but usually people give proper citation (i.e. "from clevelandskyscrapers.com"). I also don't mind that you have posted images from my site that are my photographs (the one marked with the copyright notice and clevelandskyscrapers.com).

However, I will suggest that if you have not contacted the other photographers (of image found on my site) for permission to use their images, I recommend that you either do so, or remove the images from this post.

My site has images from other photographers but I have asked each and every one of them for permission to post their images on my site. That does not mean that they want their photos to posted elsewhere. If you've contacted them, great. If not, please do so, or remove the pics from this post.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. :)

I really like this building. It is truly soaring. Although it looks lonely to some degree in Cleveland now, when more buildings come along, that are likely to be shorter, it will provide a high point. Really tall buildigs are hard to get permitted in many places, it's good to see Cleveland got this one.

go get a lesson from clevelandskyscrapers.com as to why cleveland has very few highrises

Archived