17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this new skin?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it, with the exception of one thing: the fact that the topic titles are centered in the table.  It's driving me crazy!  LOL.

Ok, I've come to the realization that this is a bug and I'm looking into fixing it. Seems as though forums WITHOUT subforums work as they should but forums WITH subforums mess up and things get centered. I will be fixed. :)

Not I. Please let Neo know your specifics, Operating System, Screen Resolution, Browser... and he can look into why it might be happening.

The board is set to display properly at 1024x768 on Mac/PC running Opera, Firefox, Safari and IE. If you are using anything below this you may need to scroll, but there isn't anything that can be done about it. ~5% of the net use 800x600 resolution, most are 1024x768 so that's why we gear towards that resolution. Large pictures that are wide may also cause you to have to scroll.

I like its modern feel, but I prefer the old one a bit more. To be precise, I would love to see a hybrid between the old skin and this one. What I loved about the old skin was the color contrast. Don't get me wrong, everything looks great, as usual, and everything feels very responsive. Great job!!!

I like it, but I prefered the old one. Doesnt really bother me though.

I it was black with red satanic symbols, blood and skulls ect, then I would have a problem. But you would never do that.. would you...? :unsure:

I it was black with red satanic symbols, blood and skulls ect, then I would have a problem. But you would never do that.. would you...?  :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not if I have anything to say about it! LOL. If UrbanPlanet ended up looking like that, I think I'd probably be leaving the site.

i like changes... and i really like all the new clickable smilies options we have now... esp.  this one:

:rofl:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, that's my new favorite smilie. I'm just trying to be careful not to overuse it, or it will loose all of its meaning. Besides, who really wants to read a post that looks something like this?:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Archived