Trademark

49er

(btw, If you can sit though Nell, you will still be able to admire this wonderful structure of CLT.  :rofl: I think Jodi Foster actually is standing outside one of the rooms when one of the shots of CLT was taken. You can see the reflection of the BofA tower in a puddle of water outside in the Parking lot of the Inn, if I remember correctly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"TEES INA WIN" <ahem> That shot was filmed at the Days Inn on North Tryon. Out of sheer boredom one Sunday afternoon, I watched them film it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. I'm interested to hear what was said about Trademark on the news and also to see the pic of the lady. :)

As of yesterday the demo of the old inn has progressed a little. They demo'd most of the middle of the inn. Not sure why the chose the middle but it looks like bomber planted a missle right in the center of the building only leaving the outside walls standing.

They demo'd most of the middle of the inn. Not sure why the chose the middle but it looks like bomber planted a missle right in the center of the building only leaving the outside walls standing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

someone take a picture!!! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Charlotte has a very modern skyline, but the Courtside and Trademark's architecture reminds me of highrises in Brisbane, Australia with the angles and fins on top. The Epicentre looks just modern and the Vue resembles the Sears Tower. I think it will add a nice favor to the BofA's post modern art deco and Wachovia's boxes.

They must have had a run on sales lately. Two months ago they were at close to 60%. They also added more units down low where office was suposed to be (12' cieling height) and made some smaller units up high by chopping up larger units. They now have 192 residential units.

Charlotte has a very modern skyline, but the Courtside and Trademark's architecture reminds me of highrises in Brisbane, Australia with the angles and fins on top.  The Epicentre looks just modern and the Vue resembles the Sears Tower.  I think it will add a nice favor to the BofA's post modern art deco and Wachovia's boxes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with you S&E regarding the VUE. I thought the same thing about its similarity to the Sears Tower. I think it is the spires that do it. Plus the fact that the guys doing it are from Chicago. ;)

A2

I just saw an updated sales sheet and 80% of the units have been sold.  The units remaining range from about $310-320 per sq. ft on the lowest floor available (8) to over $400 psf near the top (27). The middle floors average around $350-375 psf.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Even the usually demure prices charged by BlvdCentro have climbed substantially. Those places are expensive. Whew. I can't even fathom what the Vue is going to cost.

Archived