JAGS

Fruit Cove

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miami and Tampa have both struggled but I feel that Miami will bounce back shortly after the loss of Ricky. Where is Travis Minor?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

injured.

as is lamar gordon.

unfortunately, with the o-line the dolphins have in place, nobody's going to be running very far this season.

Overall, the Jaguars have a fairly easy schedule, as NFL schedules go (remember this isn't college - we have more than 2 real games in a year).

Our bye week is squarely in the middle of the year and our opponents aren't that tough. I'd say the only opponents I won't be disappointed to lose to is Indy and Minnesota (both road games).

I'm not saying we will win the rest, but we Should win the rest. Green Bay is getting pounded @ the half on MNF by Tennessee in Lambeau, who has lost a step or two over years past. Detroit sould be a win, but this is the only other one I can see a loss in.

I think Optomistic, but I think I am realistic as well

I think it would be awesome if the Jaguars could go all the way to the Super Bowl.  What a coincidence!  It's in Jacksonville this year!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That has never been done before where a team goes to the superbowl in their own city. It would be great if that happened here!

Archived