Bank of America Skyscrapers

I've compiled some pics of BofA towers in various cities.

Atlanta. 1023 feet. Tallest BofA tower of any city; unsure if the height includes the spire or not. Thought of as a height cheater with those antennas sticking out the spire 1000 feet higher! :lol:

bank-tower.jpg

Seattle. 954 feet. Tallest in the city.

Seattle07-1.jpg

New York City. 945 feet. To be finished in 2008.

OBP-3.jpg

Dallas. 921 feet. Tallest in the city; outlined in green neon lighting at night.

skyscrapers55.jpg

Charlotte. 871 feet. Tallest in the city; supposedly the BofA HQs.

bofafromijl.jpg

Houston. 780 feet. Fourth tallest in the city; three-level spire design.

hou1repb.jpg

San Francisco. 779 feet. Second tallest in the city; original BofA tower when built in the 70s.

sfboab.jpg

Miami. 625 feet. Third tallest in the city; outlined in blue at night.

copy_of_Bank_of_America.jpg

Now post your BofA towers.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is detached from the majority of downtown but there are other buildings around it.

The best view of Downtown and Midtown would be coming from the North side of town, such as on Peachtree Street. Pic courtesy of LSyd of SSC. Note how BofA might be cheating to be the tallest in the world with that antenna! :lol:

29479797.jpg

Providence:

statehouse011.jpg

The building on the right is known as the Superman Building but it is officially called the Fleet Bank Building. Of course BofA bought Fleet so this building is probably due for a name change. However, prior to the merger, Fleet sold the building and is now a tenant.

The building in the centre is called the Fleet Centre, obviously also due for a name change. I'm not sure if Fleet/BofA still owns that one.

I haven't heard officially if either of these buildings will take the BofA name.

• 4 weeks later...

Boston doesn't officially have one, but the tall building on the right, with the bulge in the lower floors (locally known as "the pregnant building" was Fleet's headquarters until the merger (buyout). A name change might be in order, although I think BoA plans on selling it instead...

...afterall, they already have rights to the Fleet Center

Post_Office_Square_Snow%20copy.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived