Greenville/ Reedy Falls Park

Spartan

• 1 year later...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny to look back at the photos in this thread from a year and half ago. :D The Liberty Bridge had just opened. You can see in the photos, the landscaping was not complete under or around the bridge. There is no surrounding artwork / sculpture. The crane is up for the first building of Riverplace. Etc. Etc. How quickly Greenville changes! :D

Funny to look back at the photos in this thread from a year and half ago. :D The Liberty Bridge had just opened. You can see in the photos, the landscaping was not complete under or around the bridge. There is no surrounding artwork / sculpture. The crane is up for the first building of Riverplace. Etc. Etc. How quickly Greenville changes! :D

Nice retrospect gsupstate! I went to the park the following Sunday and all I could think was "this is going to really change Greenville". I saw the most poeple I had ever seen downtown on a Sunday. Slowly, over time, more and more places opened on Sunday. Now, you might be hard pressed to tell the difference between a Saturday or a Sunday. :wub:

Nice retrospect gsupstate! I went to the park the following Sunday and all I could think was "this is going to really change Greenville". I saw the most poeple I had ever seen downtown on a Sunday. Slowly, over time, more and more places opened on Sunday. Now, you might be hard pressed to tell the difference between a Saturday or a Sunday. :wub:

True. Saturday, Sunday and weekdays all seem to be busy now. Same for the evenings. Think what this one project did for downtown.....and what West End Field is doing......and Riverplace......and what McBee Station will do...... :yahoo:

Archived