Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BrandonTO416

YAY! I got a job.

13 posts in this topic

Finished up my associates degree over the summer, entered the job market in August, and now 2 1/2 months later I've finally landed a job. It starts in November.

I'm working for Dell computer in Nashville helping business clients with tech support.

YAY. Now my life can go forward. I didn't get to move to Chicago, but oh well. SOMEDAY! Anyone else had a hard time in the job market?

Congratulations!

To answer your question about finding work: Ohhhhhh yeah. Middle Tennessee's market is not the hottest at the moment.

Congrats! And yes, the job market is unforgiving right now. I went to graduate school because I could not get a job. :(

Anyone else had a hard time in the job market?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yup.

You may not be in Chicago, but at least now you'll have some money so you can visit.

:)

Congrats, I think...welcome to the IT field... :P

I'd actually rather be in development, maybe Real Estate creating new condo towers. But dreams can wait, I need a paycheck. ;)

Don't give up the dream. As someone in the IT field, I can say that it usually goes nowhere real fast. Save as much money as you can take. Maybe a couple of years down the road you'll have enough saved up to get your real estate liscence or put a down payment on a house or condo. Then you're on your way.

congratulations on the job.

Does this mean I have to get a job now!