Detroit Photo of the Day

Allan

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question. I've tried loading some photos I took, but an error "Sorry, dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed." My photos are posted in photobucket so what's going on? Can someone please help my out. Thanks!

Edited by URBbum

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nothing spectacular just wanted to add some photos from my trip up. I also wandered into some historic districts, but they're just house photos from the curb.

Enjoy!

TigerStadium1.jpg

D12.jpg

D3.jpg

D4.jpg

D5.jpg

D6.jpg

This is inside the Book-Cadillac and where Mercedes will be for the NAIAS (so said the front desk). Lots of pounding and sliding - cars will actually be brought through the floor!

D7.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hey, next time someone's up in New Center, do they think they could get a picture of that thing Amtrak passes off as a station? You know, if it were up to me, I'd be demanding stimulus money just so that the city could build Amtrak a more suitable station, because they sure as hell won't. lol

Hey, next time someone's up in New Center, do they think they could get a picture of that thing Amtrak passes off as a station? You know, if it were up to me, I'd be demanding stimulus money just so that the city could build Amtrak a more suitable station, because they sure as hell won't. lol

Yes, I know that it's not mentioned in the stimulus plan, and I'd wish someone would get to Cockrel and bring this up to him. The New Center Council has been pushing the Detroit Intermodal Transit Station at the site for many years, now, but no takers. Amtrak isn't going to propose it; they never seem to propose station upgrades/reconstructions, so it's incumbent upon the city government to make this happen.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...