Detroit Photo of the Day

Allan

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try as I might, I am unable to read minds. If you want it gone all you have to do is say the magic words. LOL.

Has it really been a year? Oh well, my "temporary" 4th of July avatar has been up since June 23rd....

My new forum name was also supposed to be temporary until I thought of a better one. So here I am two years later...I never did get around to changing it, so I'm still just Allan.

Lets see if I can get this picture thing to work.

2467918940073857472pfnpinph0ay.jpg

Downtown last night was fantastic so naturally the camera I brought was low on battery. Im still kicking myself for that. Hopefully the weather will be really nice again and I will have another opportunity.

Edited by Zissou

So you also gave hockey people a tour, Statedude? I was showing about 10 people around before the game.

My favorite question of the night: "What's the People Mover?" I don't think some of them had ever been to Detroit before....

Btw, nice photo, Zissou

So you also gave hockey people a tour, Statedude? I was showing about 10 people around before the game.

My favorite question of the night: "What's the People Mover?" I don't think some of them had ever been to Detroit before....

Btw, nice photo, Zissou

I took some of the Spartan hockey players on a tour after their morning skate, since many of them had not explored the area while there on previous trips, but wanted to see all the SBXL stuff.

Then, after the game I took a few friends around (one from Pittsburgh, one from Chicago, one from suburban Philly). They all loved the RenCen, and couldnt understand why it was not always as popular as it is now.

2900880760073857472cxozlmph2wq.jpg

You or anyone you know?

That is so ironic!! That is my cousin Tom, and my buddy JD...Tom is going to graduate in BCM from MSU in May and I have been getting him really into the architecture scene in Detroit. I was the guy in the MSU sweatshirt that was with them. The world is far too small...especially in a region of 5+ million. :silly:

Not so much living in the city center but people who are passionate about the city center. BTW Statedude that was my first college hockey game and was easily one of the most entertaining I have ever seen. Im a Sparty but I was glad to see a tie come out of it because niether team deserved to lose.