Detroit Photo of the Day

Allan

Simcity 3000 had some premade cities, but they weren't real cities. May I ask why Flint was built before Detroit. I think the concept would workout now because of all the new graphics. Plus I just want to see how real Detroit is compared to some of my cities. And building the Detroit Metro Area surrounding premade inner ring suburbs and the Main city would be awesome. Plus making improvements and seeing how it affects the city would be a nice feature too.

Edited by rbdetsport

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simcity 3000 had some premade cities, but they weren't real cities. May I ask why Flint was built before Detroit. I think the concept would workout now because of all the new graphics. Plus I just want to see how real Detroit is compared to some of my cities. And building the Detroit Metro Area surrounding premade inner ring suburbs and the Main city would be awesome. Plus making improvements and seeing how it affects the city would be a nice feature too.

I feel so old. I was talking about SimCity 2000 released back in '93

I feel so old. I was talking about SimCity 2000 released back in '93

SimCity 2000 had a Flint, MI? With 2000's graphics, how would you even be able to tell? It probably looked like every other city with one main commercial street.

Edited by andrew69@ltu

Object orange seem to know what they are doing. No doubt the houses are hazards to kids' safety and a target to arson. The city of Detroit needs to stop worrying about demoing historical buildings downtown and get rid of this garbage instead for a better Detroit.

Object orange seem to know what they are doing. No doubt the houses are hazards to kids' safety and a target to arson. The city of Detroit needs to stop worrying about demoing historical buildings downtown and get rid of this garbage instead for a better Detroit.

So true.