Allan

Detroit Photo of the Day

I didn't take this photo, but it's my absolute favorite one so far.

It is a HDR of the Detroit Riverfront from Windsor taken by UrbanTiki. He has it posted on his Flickr photo page here.

He title it, "HDetRoit".

It is a HDR of the Detroit Riverfront from Windsor taken by UrbanTiki. He has it posted on his Flickr photo page here.

He title it, "HDetRoit".

Awesome!

He title it, "HDetRoit".

What photo?

WS

Malden Park? I really like that view. It would look even better as a pan. It really shows how linear the skyline really is; something you don't get to see from the river or coming down Woodward.

Michi goes to Canada!

Nice shot, I've been meaning to head there and get some photos, but everytime I see the backup for the tunnel, I just continue driving right on by.

It's strange how spread out the skyline looks compared to the setup when you're downtown. The Book Tower looks so far away from the Ren Cen, but when I'm downtown it's nothing to walk from one building to the other.

Michi goes to Canada!

Nice shot, I've been meaning to head there and get some photos, but everytime I see the backup for the tunnel, I just continue driving right on by.

Well, lucky for you, Malden Park is located right off of Huron-Church as it connects to the EC Row...a direct connect from the Ambassador Bridge. You can even see it as you decend into Canada from the bridge.

That is so cool. Originally, I had no idea that the entire building was going to be demolished except the facade. What an undertaking that is! :)

That is so cool. Originally, I had no idea that the entire building was going to be demolished except the facade. What an undertaking that is! :)

Yeah I replied over at DY that hopfully Ilitch sees this and gets ideas for the Fine Arts Building.

My friends and I always joke that they had to cut down an entire rainforest to save that building. Haha.