Show your city's density

ShowMeKC

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha Rod, I've seen that one on Flickr as well. We must have linked to it from the same thread. It's awesome, though.

I'm not familiar with Detroit at all, so I had no idea their downtown street grid was so... un-grid-ly. Wow, it's like a "fan" pattern or something. VERY unique and very cool.

Thanks for sharing these! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Hartford CT

I took this shot 2 years ago.

Nothing has changed since then in this view except immediately to my left there is a massive $160 million science center set to open in 2 weeks.

Also the short building with scalloped roof on the right hand side is about to be knocked down for a new 12 story office building.

IMG_1395.jpg

This is from a residential area next to downtown. it shows I think a typical urban Hartford residential area, but it is meshed closely with the tall office buildings.

first looking towards the CBD

IMG_0118.jpg

And now looking North towards the HQ of Hartford insurance and Aetna Insurance. Generally, there is nothing shorter than 3 stories

IMG_0120.jpg

Archived