S'more Detroit for ya.

Aaron

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice photos, Aaron! I see that you actually drive in downtown, LOL. I avoid driving there at all costs - too much construction. A couple of weeks ago it took me 45 minutes to get from Grand Circus Park to Jefferson!

I especially like the shot of the skyline from Comerica Park. It's too bad that the framework holding up the lights is blocking the Guardian Building though.

I see you made it to Rivertown too. I've been meaning to go take photographs there for some time but I've never gotten around to it. I've been too busy documenting the ruins of Brush Park...those are coming down fast these days. The city keeps demolishing more and more of the old mansions. :(

I was down there quite a bit during the summer, but I generally went on Tuesdays. I have a lot farther to drive though, since I live about 15 miles south of Flint in the summertime. Now that I am Southfield for school though, it is only a 15 minute drive...which is about the only good thing about living in Southfield. It gets so boring around here on the weekends!!!

I like Michigan's blue license plates. They look good with any color of car, unlike some states'. Besides, this is Michigan...the blue symbolizes all the lakes here.

You can get different plates for a fee. I have this one on my car:

michigannew2larger.jpg

Actually, for those who are interested, you should check out this link: http://www.rtbrandon.com/blankplates/gallery6.html

• 3 weeks later...

I like Michigan's blue license plates.  They look good with any color of car, unlike some states'.  Besides, this is Michigan...the blue symbolizes all the lakes here.

You can get different plates for a fee.  I have this one on my car:

michigannew2larger.jpg

Actually, for those who are interested, you should check out this link: http://www.rtbrandon.com/blankplates/gallery6.html

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why couldn't we have Detroit on our plates rather than a bridge?

• 4 weeks later...

These are fantastic! I see that most of them were taken after the pistons won! The one that you took from comerica park was truly stunning, and I think I may have been at that game. It was also good to see ol' Tiger Stadium again. Keep up the good work!

Archived