First Ward Urban Village / North Tryon Vision Plan

uptownliving

55 minutes ago, J-Rob said:

Charlotte Ledger for the win.  I don't understand all the dos and don'ts of journalism, but it seems the Charlotte Ledger has been providing better insights than the mainstays (CBJ and CO).

Thanks for introducing me to the Charlotte Ledger!  Also, great news on the Levine property.   Seems to be similar in size to the Ashton in South End.

Edited by hokiehigh
move text out of quote and spelling
  • Like 2

On 7/16/2019 at 11:36 PM, Hushpuppy321 said:

LevineLand - Will it flourish one day....?

1st Ward is so vacant, a blank canvas waiting to be painted.

56307FFA-A65C-423D-98A0-B78396BA906A.jpeg

Does he own the parking lots between Brevard and Caldwell as well?

On 7/16/2019 at 11:43 PM, cltcane said:

...in Charlotte beige.

Honestly, just replace all of that with 6 story beige apartments and we have a much better result.  A couple thousand more people living uptown in that area would change a lot.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, DamicoKaren said:

I've literally never seen this building from this angke before. It's truly an art when one single building can change so drastically depending on where you're standing

20190731_183529.jpg

wait

But The Ellis... Is it Prefab?

16 hours ago, DamicoKaren said:

I've literally never seen this building from this angke before. It's truly an art when one single building can change so drastically depending on where you're standing

20190731_183529.jpg

Ok did someone spike my drink!? That is wild! Seriously are you screwing with my head DK? :ph34r:

ps—-the glare is making me trip out on this angle

A2.

Edited by A2.
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, dubone said:

Prediction:  the parking deck will be paused for years during the lawsuits and likely eventually torn down unless the foundation cracks can be fixed, but obviously they don't seem fixable or they'd probably already be fixed.     I also predict that he will continue to hoard land, maybe selling one block per development cycle.    

I was told this intel about foundation issues was very false. The only thing that'll need to be torn out is the footers for the original apartment building.

Edited by Guest

4 hours ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

I was told this intel about foundation issues was very false. The only thing that'll need to be torn out is the footers for the original apartment building.

Very good to know... but then what on earth would stop a developer from doing that and finishing and making revenue other than mental illness?