Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bobliocatt

Top global architects planning Miami projects

Susan Stabley

Two of the biggest names in architecture are crafting new creations in Miami-Dade County: World-renowned architect Richard Meier of New York and the sons of I.M. Pei are designing works for Lynx Strategic Development, the new sister company to Rodrigo Ni

Surfside is a part of the Miami Beach islands. It's a well to do community on the beach.

In order from south to north. Miami Beach, Normand Isle, Surfside, Bal Harbour, Sunny Isles, Golden Beach.

Sunny Isles, Surfside and Bal Harbour are all having high-rise condo booms.

That sounds awesome, lets hope its an influential skyscraper to add to the skyline.

The sheer amount of projects u/c, approved/proposed in Miami is just baffling. Even though I'm from Orlando (and in Boston for school) I always love telling people about Miami's crazy architecture and whats on the horizon. If any city in this country is going through a renaissance, its surely Miami.

^The amount of projects seems too good to be true. Sometimes, I'm a little hesitant when I see all these projects. It seems like way too many units and way to much retail square feet. We'll see how Miami fares in '06 when most of these projects are completed.