Northwoods Mall, Citadel Mall

DigitalSky

• 1 year later...

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, when I go down there next weekend for my birthday and for a wedding, I will try to take some pics. I'll probably only have time to get Citadel Mall, though. Somebody ought to take some photos of Charleston's "third" mall, Mt. Pleasant Towne Center, and post those here as well.

Well you might as well add the 4th at Center Point. There was a pretty good article about it in the P&C business review on monday.

Wait a minute :huh:

I haven't heard of Centre Point. Someone fill me in please.

Centre Point is at the intersection on I-26 and I-526. It currently contains Walmart and Sam's Club. A pretty large Tanger Factory Outlets complex is nearing completion along with a shopping plaza with 40 stores and one with around 20, a college mini campus and some commercial office space.

Here is the full article

Is this located at the old Charles Town Mall (or whatever it was called)?

No, that mall is being used for the new Verizon call center. Centre Point was basically a wooded area, part of the forest that surrounds the airport (although its all being rapidly developed). Although Centre Point abuts I-26, you have to drive down East Montague Ave. and then turn right on International Blvd. (near the coliseum) to reach it.

Archived