New Retail & Restaurants in Savannah?

DigitalSky

But there is a Sams in HHI too right? Why would they use the one in Pooler? Also, where is the one in Savannah, (on the eastside). Costco usually hurts Sams or BJ's when they enter a market but Savannah might just be different! Im all for it though. I love Costco and go to the one in Greenville SC, (I live in Upstate SC).

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Metro Planning Comm. will review the plans for a new Costco on February 5th. If approved, it will be built at the intersection of President Street and Wahlstrom Road. That's seems like it's an ideal location, considering SRL being built and the Truman Parkway right there. I think another one should probably be built along on the 17 corridor near Berwick or Chatham Parkway.

The new Urban Outfitters will be in the former Belk/ Frozen Paradise building on Broughton Street and will take up the basement, storefront and second levels with 12,000 square feet of retail space. Lofts will be on the uppermost floors. Sounds like Savannah is coming along. Costco, 16 West, and now Urban Outfitters. Where's our J.Crew and William's-Sonoma?

The Metro Planning Comm. will review the plans for a new Costco on February 5th. If approved, it will be built at the intersection of President Street and Wahlstrom Road. That's seems like it's an ideal location, considering SRL being built and the Truman Parkway right there. I think another one should probably be built along on the 17 corridor near Berwick or Chatham Parkway.

The new Urban Outfitters will be in the former Belk/ Frozen Paradise building on Broughton Street and will take up the basement, storefront and second levels with 12,000 square feet of retail space. Lofts will be on the uppermost floors. Sounds like Savannah is coming along. Costco, 16 West, and now Urban Outfitters. Where's our J.Crew and William's-Sonoma?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived