Rosewood Condos

Norm2

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I think it is great! Living off of Providence, I drive by there whenever I go up towards uptown, and they are really making progress. There has been a crane there for some time and I believe they are done with the foundation/basement area and should be working up soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Next time someone is on providence road could they update on how much is done on this building, I haven't been back to charlotte in around a month or 2 and I'm anxious to see whats gone down at the rosewood

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

they have 2 tower cranes up on the site and it is coming out of the ground nicely. I think they are working on the third level now.

A2

• 1 month later...

i didn't really get to see the site while i was in charlotte. i went to the bojangles on randolph early saturday morning, but the sun wasn't up yet so when i drove by the site i couldn't really see anything. looks like it's going along pretty nicely.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived