Rosewood Condos

Norm2

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't believe I'm the only one here who thinks this hulking mass of EFIS is hideous. It's completely ridiculous, out of scale, and reeks of pomposity. How exactly do turrets "fit in" a 1950s neighborhood of brick ranches? Over the top is what this is.

I like these buildings. Every project isn't for every person, so to each his own. As for them being too large or not blending in...perhaps they are the first in a series of this type development for the area. Maybe eventually the '50s ranch houses will look out of place. Everything must have a start.

I can't believe I'm the only one here who thinks this hulking mass of EFIS is hideous. It's completely ridiculous, out of scale, and reeks of pomposity. How exactly do turrets "fit in" a 1950s neighborhood of brick ranches? Over the top is what this is.

• 3 weeks later...

as far as rosewood not fitting in with the neighborhood, the neighborhood is going to start changing to fit a more upscale feel and soon the ranches nearby will be a thing of the past. they have already torn down 3 or 4 houses right on providence road down the street from rosewood. this will probably continue as more people buy tear-downs and build multi-unit residences or Mcmansions in their place.

I drive by this site once a week and they look nice and all. I just can't see buying a condo in that location starting in the $400's. If I was going to spend that amount of money on a condo I would want to be in the heart of the city! I think realestate in this city is way out of hand and you don't get much for your money.

-T

I drive by this site once a week and they look nice and all. I just can't see buying a condo in that location starting in the $400's. If I was going to spend that amount of money on a condo I would want to be in the heart of the city! I think realestate in this city is way out of hand and you don't get much for your money.

-T

-T

i :wub: caribou. they really could have done more to dress up the shopping center but they're not totally done yet. maybe it will look a little better when they're done. it looks so plain, especially compared with rosewood.

• 1 month later...

Archived