Elections Predictions

PghUSA

We will win the super bowl again though. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll buy a ticket for you on the AFC Title game . . . with the win yesterday Pgh owns the tie breakers for Home Field Advantage throughout the playoffs ;)

. . . just think by that time they might JUST be finishing the vote counting (God I hope not :rofl: )

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only thing that excites me about bush winning is that in 2008 we could have a black president. Most Likely Barrack Obama. I like him first off because he is Christian, second he is Black, third he is democrate. Barrack Obama could have beat bush and kerry in a presidential race this term. But I have to reverse what I said. This race is not over yet. Kerry could still win

True, but Kerry HAS to win Ohio. Additionally, it there is still the possibility that Wisconsin could go Bush, even though it is leaning towards Kerry right now with 80% of precincts reporting. Michigan will go Kerry. Nevada is dead even at 49% Kerry and 49% Bush, so it could go either way. Hawaii will go to Kerry, and New Mexico and Alaska will go to Bush. Iowa is leaning Bush, but could go either way at this point.

Dude.  This is so close.  I dont think we are gonna have a clear winner for at least a week

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're probably right. In fact, I've known that this was going to happen for weeks. Despite this, I am still up at 2:30 AM reading all this election info. I am crazy! I have a logic exam in 11 hours, and I have to get up in a few hours, yet I am still sitting here refreshing the election coverage webpage. I need a life!

You're probably right.  In fact, I've known that this was going to happen for weeks.  Despite this, I am still up at 2:30 AM reading all this election info.  I am crazy!  I have a logic exam in 11 hours, and I have to get up in a few hours, yet I am still sitting here refreshing the election coverage webpage.  I need a life!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dude I didnt stop watching the election news til 3:30. I dont have an logic exam though. I hope you do well :)

This is going to SUCK  :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can say that again! I don't even want to think about what he'll screw up this term! I went to Canada today after my logic test just for the heck of it. At least I got some nice skyline shots. :)

oh geez ... I have been depressed all day.

The only bright spot for the dems was my new Senator Obama .. now only the third black Senator elected. There have been two from Illinois!! Talk about a progressive state!

To me this whole election is worse than 2000 -- the democrats lost in almost every category and now we'll have a conservative ass government for another four years!! How is this possible?

Me and my husband were thinking of the best places to move to for the next four years and I imagine a lot of liberals are thinking about it .. I think the best place to go right now is Canada .. But I live in Illinois so it shouldn't be too bad,

The only bright spot for the dems was my new Senator Obama

If Obama continues to hold true to what has made him popular, at least I can see, I hope we see him run for President one day in the not to distant future. More research about him is definitely in my future, but what I've seen so far has been impressive.

Archived