Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M. Brown

Songs to Listen too.

43 posts in this topic

List some songs that you think ppl should listen to. If you like hip hop...real hip hop I suggest Talib Kweli. Listen to this song buy him called I try featuring Mary J Blige. Its my favorite song right now. If you like rock which I like too listen the duality by slipknot

or this song that I really like right now by Good Charlotte called Predictible. I love that song.

I used to like good charlotte, but now hate them. im more into mellow rock now. anything by coldplay, weezer, counting crows, dave matthews, everclear, hayden, and graham colton band is good.

ok call me weird but Balero from the closing credits of Moulin Rouge IS AWESOME! Moonlight Sontata and Fur d'leis classical . . .

It's all about the Pentiums from Weird Al Yankovic lol.

BUT PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS ONE!!! Its that I guess Italian love song kinda classical mostly instrumental i must find the name and i've googled and everything . . . It was played in the movie Ronin during the first skating rink scene, does anyone know the tune im talking about also a few episodes of the Sopranos had it i guess its italian if anyone has "Ronin" at home play the first ice rink scene and let me know what the title is . . . thanks! Not into rap much more ecclectic classical or country, but thats just me.

Taking back sunday:

A decade under the influence.

Great Romances of te 20th century

This Photograph is proof

Only if you get into EMO, or Indie.

yes i have, its good until the singer does his little i hate the world talk/rap in the phone booth. and i love TBS!

If you like jazz I strongly suggest you listnen to Joshua Redman and Brian Blade

You can Get Joshua Redmans CD or you can get The Brian Blade Fellowship. There are more cds by them to. Brian Blade is a drummer btw if you didnt know. Here is a video of Joshua Redman and Brian Blade playin together. Its awesome. Click Here to view video

Vermillion and Vermillion Pt. 2 by Slipknot, then again im a huge slipknot fan, my avatar is the main singer! another sogn is 'The Blister Exists', 'Duality', and then on earlier albums there is Wait and Bleed, and on Iowa theres Left Behind, and my favorite on that cd is the 5th song, i forgot it's name.

Listen to Joshua Redman:Spirit of the Moment. It has Brian Blade on the drums. Also listen to Grover Washington Jr: Paradise. Two very good songs.

Oh yeah and another good song by Joshua Redman is Belonging. All very recomended by you jazz lovers.

Greenday Brainstew and Paranoid. Greenday has been around awhile and I think there songs are some of the better modern alternative rock songs around.

I'm really not one to listen to much rap, but I do like the new song by Trick Daddy, "Let's Go"

I liked it enough that I bought it off of iTunes, LOL! At the same time I bought Vanessa Carlton "White Houses," what a match!

^ Both are good. And that is quite the match :) Lovers and friends isnt really a rap song. Its more a slow R&B song with just a lil rappin in it. Its good.

"Believe" by Josh Groban is a really beautiful song. Now that Thanksgiving has arrived, I've begun my Christmas spirit, lol. "Believe" was featured on the Polar Express soundtrack.

hmm whats that british band that sang the song 'somewhere only we know' and the song where the chorus is 'but everybody's changin and im glad to feel the same'music-smiley-013.gif?

THE BEST SONG EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Heart of a Champion from NELLY. AMAZING SONG. If your into sports you will LOVE and I mean LOVE THIS SONG. Its off his sweat album. Its the first song. Nelly is doing a great job reppin my hometown of St Louis. This song will pump you up too!!!

"Mosh" by Eminem is a great song, i love it! the lyrics are pretty good, but insulting and controversal, just as any other song he made is lol. do they play that song in america? or show the video?

"Sunday Morning" by Maroon 5 is also an amazing song i love listening to, and the video's pretty nice, too.

"That maybe aaaaaalll I need... In the darkness she is aaaaall I see..."

the singer did a great job with this song, and the piano was an amazing touch.