Songs to Listen too.

M. Brown

List some songs that you think ppl should listen to. If you like hip hop...real hip hop I suggest Talib Kweli. Listen to this song buy him called I try featuring Mary J Blige. Its my favorite song right now. If you like rock which I like too listen the duality by slipknot

or this song that I really like right now by Good Charlotte called Predictible. I love that song.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok call me weird but Balero from the closing credits of Moulin Rouge IS AWESOME! Moonlight Sontata and Fur d'leis classical . . .

It's all about the Pentiums from Weird Al Yankovic lol.

BUT PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS ONE!!! Its that I guess Italian love song kinda classical mostly instrumental i must find the name and i've googled and everything . . . It was played in the movie Ronin during the first skating rink scene, does anyone know the tune im talking about also a few episodes of the Sopranos had it i guess its italian if anyone has "Ronin" at home play the first ice rink scene and let me know what the title is . . . thanks! Not into rap much more ecclectic classical or country, but thats just me.

Vermillion and Vermillion Pt. 2 by Slipknot, then again im a huge slipknot fan, my avatar is the main singer! another sogn is 'The Blister Exists', 'Duality', and then on earlier albums there is Wait and Bleed, and on Iowa theres Left Behind, and my favorite on that cd is the 5th song, i forgot it's name.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

THE BEST SONG EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! Heart of a Champion from NELLY. AMAZING SONG. If your into sports you will LOVE and I mean LOVE THIS SONG. Its off his sweat album. Its the first song. Nelly is doing a great job reppin my hometown of St Louis. This song will pump you up too!!!

"Mosh" by Eminem is a great song, i love it! the lyrics are pretty good, but insulting and controversal, just as any other song he made is lol. do they play that song in america? or show the video?

"Sunday Morning" by Maroon 5 is also an amazing song i love listening to, and the video's pretty nice, too.

"That maybe aaaaaalll I need... In the darkness she is aaaaall I see..."

the singer did a great job with this song, and the piano was an amazing touch.

Archived