• 30 minutes to 1 hour
    • 1 - 3 hours
    • Forever
    • Absentee Voted
    • Registered, but didn't vote

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In my part of Spartanburg County there was a longer line than previous years, but I managed to get in and out pretty fast. I think the hold up was mainly because we have new electronic voting machines and that confused some people. I have heard reports that the waits at some of the larger precincts were over an hour. I drove by another one, and it was lined up around the block. Crazy stuff. I've never seen such turn out before.

about 45 minutes.

wasn't the crowd so much as the people taking their sweet time. I wanted to explain to people that there's a reason they put out sample ballots. election day is not the time to sit and ponder who you want to vote for.

though i love the idea of democracy, it's really hard for me to trust my fellow citizens.

:rolleyes:

Me and my dad went early at the same time because we both have the same name and we wanted to make sure they didnt mess us up. Im a junior. Any way in Hooksett, the town I live in, they were doing it by alpha. order and when we were there, there were absolutely no As through Ds or what ever it was. So my parents and I just walked right in and voted. Everybody else had to wait in line.

Yup .. I was in and out also ...

Just a small wait to get my ballot ...

It would be interested if people could also mention how they voted. My mom in Indiana penciled in her vote, I used a punch card (and made sure there were no hanging chads) .. and I am wondering if anyone can comment on if they voted through a computer or other voting methods.

anyone have any problems?

Archived