Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fruit Cove

Best news in JAX

Which station do you prefer? news wise   23 members have voted

1. 1. Which station do you prefer? news wise

• NBC 12 (FCN)
    • ABC 25 (FCN)
    • CBS 47
    • FOX 30
    • good old channel 4
    • Comcast 57
    • PBS?
    • First coast news, either station

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 posts in this topic

I like our local channel number 4. I really got attached to them this summer watching the reports on the hurricanes affecting our area! :P

I normally watch NBC 12's news. I never really paid any attention to old channel 4. I'll have to check it out sometimes.

*sings*

The One & Only Chan-nel 4!

When I used to live in Jax, I grew up with them. I even got to tour the studio and play with the weather green screen, lol.

im an nbc 12er with the occasional fox 30 first at 10 when i go to bed early.

THE ONE AND ONLY CHANNEL 4 !!!!

WHATS UPPPP????

Like Fruit Cove said, Welcome to the forum!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome to the forum, the more the merrier!!

Whats your profession/where do you live? anything about yourself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Business Administrator / Southside

Hey guys, what is the best chinese Restaurant in JAX ?

Several choices but I like Happy Garden. It is close to the I-95 exit on University BLVD. It is across from University Christian School.

Mandarin Dragon in the shopping center with the tree on San Jose, by publix and mandarin united methodist. Or theres the all you can eat buffet by tinseltown. forget the name.

There's a really sketchy lookin Chinese place on Blanding, near San Juan I believe. It's always devoid of customers, and every time I drive by it, there's only like two cars in the parking lot. Can you say "front for drugs"? lol, I kid.... But they do have good food!

That is China Gourmet out by Tinsletown, and it is alright. I'd say mandarin dragon is your best bet for eat in chinese. The best take out is Wok 'n Roll on the corner of San Jose and Beauclerc. We're supposed to be getting a PF Changs at some point.

I'm pretty sure P.F. Changs will be in the St. Johns Town Center, near The Avenues. Even with all of its suburban-ness, I'm looking forward to the Town Center. It'll bring alot of new retail and restaurant choices to Jax.

Thank you guys ! I will try those. :) My favorite is P.F. Changs. It willl be great to have that here. Thanks.

China Super Buffet on Beach is the most authentic Chinese.

My personal favorites are (over Happy Garden) is Ying's Chinese Takee Outee (several of them) and Wok & Roll.

Hey guys , I tried P.F. Changs .. It is not the same anymore. What do you guys think?

I think the best take out Chinese is China Joy in Riverside (I have the most experience with them and the food is always good). That Asian buffet in the Smoker's Express strip mall on Margaret in Riverside is good if you want to completely pig out.

Chans on Atlantic was my favorite but last time I was in town it was closed. I don't know if it moved or what. I settled for driving out to Dunn Ave to the second Chans location and let me tell you, Hampton Roads just can't do lo mein justice like Chans can.