HALO 2!!!!

KoRn_Snake

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well if your looking for a game thats extremely hard and long, this aint it. it barely has any campaign, less then the 1st :o !!! i fell in love with a new multiplayer map, though... i think this version is going to just as good or worse then the 1st halo... one thing i noticed is the huge combination you can have of 2 weapons at 1 time, like plasma pistol, pistol... SMG pistol... plasma pistol - SMG.... lots of combinations. they also said it has a few new weapons, including the covenant plasma sword (MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!)... i think ill lmao playing with som1 with only plasma swords hehehehhe. now that ive though about, i think i will buy it around the time it comes out, but i still wana say im depressed and that it is much worse then it should've been.

Some guys got Halo 2 this morning and have played it in the lounge all day long. They've got 5 TVs set up right now, and there is a line to play. I think every student on campus is in there right now. Everyone except for me, that is. I am such a looser. LOL.

I would play, but thanks to my poor planning, I am working on a Hamlet paper that's due at 11:00 AM tomorrow. Oh well, I'm sure the Halo 2 party will be going all night long. Fortunately I can pull an all-nighter with no problem, so I might just get the chance to play in a few hours. :)

i just got halo2 and it kicks BUTTEY!!!!!! it is pure amazing.... stuff? you guys must get it!!! every1 does!!!!!! it is AMAZING!!! right now me and my cousin r on the part where u play an elite trying to kill the heretic leader... were on the part with banshees and have found the heretic leader

well sadly, halo 2 looks jut fine.... no, not amazing but just fine.... i saw some reviews and gameplay footage, and it really isnt that good :( . just not as good as i expected. i might not even get it :o  -_-

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i just got halo2 and it kicks BUTTEY!!!!!! it is pure amazing.... stuff? you guys must get it!!! every1 does!!!!!! it is AMAZING!!! right now me and my cousin r on the part where u play an elite trying to kill the heretic leader... were on the part with banshees and have found the heretic leader

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I take it your opinion has changed? ;)

try to top yourself: on the second level, in the beggining, when you focus, you see a bleeping passageway. pass through that and STOP... look in front/above you and you see a light above the next passageway, jump on that light(on the wall)... next look left of you and you see an 'outside second floor'... jump there from the light and then look around there, in a dark corner of a small, safe hall you will see a 'magic skull'... pick it up and you will be 'blinded'(not seeing your HUD and not seeing your weapons appear)... now you beat the whole game with doing a melee attack and ONLY melee, do that and you just might get an award, no1 has done it i think... no1 that i know of

Archived