HALO 2!!!!

KoRn_Snake

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol yeah my cousin said the same thing, i told him they said there are 7 halos (he doesnt listen to the storyline) and hes all like, 'whoa! that means there are guna be 7 games! lol'

really i think there will be more, since in Halo 2 we didnt destroy another Halo ring, now did we? and plus, even if the 7 Halos will be destroyed, there still will be alot more halo games, they might just add something a little special to the storyline, and make you destroy a 7 of something else, lol :P ... why stop at 7? or 3? why not just not stop? the people that make these storylines are awesome, since i do listen to the storyline, and they come up with excellent ideas and interesting stuff... so the storyline can just go on and on without getting boring

I think you can rest assured that there will be more Halo games. They are too popular not to have more. They will probably continue making Halo like they continue to make those Final Fantasy games (arent they up to 11 now?), or until they become so watered down that they become unpopular.

:unsure:

Well in Final Fantasy it's like a different storyline every time.  They re-due themselves every game that they come out with.  Anyways I have x-box live and I was wondering if anyone else has it.  My username is LazyStudmuffin.  If you have it post your username!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

did you use your dads credit card number? :huh:

Archived