New Greenville developments

gs3

The Marchant Co. now has infor on the camperdown including a rendering on their site. The information is in PDF so I can not post the rendering here but this is the link.

Camperdown Condos

I must sya, I was thinking this was going to be a tall skinny building but this looks like it is going to be a very large 12 stories.

The Journal has an article stating that developers are expected to annouce plans next month for a Daniel-Island-style urban project to include more than 100 homes, shops and parks on Verdae Blvd. It is on land owned by the late J.D. Hollingsworth.

There is also an article on The Edge on North Main, but nothing new.

Any idea of what the project on Pelham at 85 will look like? I've seen the blueprints where they are going to tear down the old Met Life building and replace it with CVS, Walgreen's, Starbucks, SunCom, and PF Chang's, but I don't know of any other retail stores or restaurants and haven't seen any pics of what the development will actually look like.

The Journal has an article stating that developers are expected to annouce plans  next month for a Daniel-Island-style urban project to include more than 100 homes, shops and parks on Verdae Blvd. It is on land owned by the late J.D. Hollingsworth.

There is also an article on The Edge on North Main, but nothing new.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's what I had heard about a year ago (if not longer), but of course at the time, no developer had purchased the site. This will indeed be a unique addition to Greenville's visible portfolio along I-85. :)

BTW, I've been overloaded with work recently. I feel bad that I haven't been able to post comments lately, but I hope things will settle a bit soon. Actually, being busy is a great thing in my field (multimedia), but sometimes we don't get to enjoy life for being too focussed on meeting deadlines. :blink: Anyway, I appreciate reading everyone's comments and new info. Keep it coming! :thumbsup:

I don't know if this is the same thing as the "Danial Island style development" but mixed in an article about ICAR in todays Greenville News there was mention that Verdea Properties was about to announce a 1,100 acre development accross I-85 from ICAR, and it also mentioned Rosen Associates who do the Milleniem Campus are planning something on the 200 acres across Laruens Rd. from ICAR.

If this 1,100 acres which is to have homes, hotels and retail is the "Danial Island style development" I would think that there would be a few more than 100 homes. Watch, I bet there will be abother Golf Course.

I talked to the agent about it but didn't get that information. Units start at over $400,000 but I forget the number, i think there are 30-50 unit planned but I forget the actual number. But I did get conformation that it is at the site of the Sheerwood Apartments that ore being torn down.

I talked to the agent about it but didn't get that information.  Units start at over $400,000 but I forget the number, i think there are 30-50 unit planned but I forget the actual number.  But I did get conformation that it is at the site of the Sheerwood Apartments that ore being torn down.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Brad which project are you referring to?

Hello,

While I have been a reader of this board for approx. 6 months, this is my first post. I am the operations director for The Auction Co. & Real Estate Inc., and we are handling the marketing for The Edge on North Main (50 Condominiums)

I have tried to include some of the renderings for the project. You can also visit our website to learn more: ChooseAuction.com

Here are links to the pictures.

If you have any questions...fire away.

Mist%20Rendering.jpg

Unit_B_HiRes_0004_small.jpg

Unit-E-0001_small.jpg

Dan-

Do you know who the contractor is on this project?  Are they currently taking any bids?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hogan Properties, one of their more recognizable projects would be Kilgore Farms in Simpsonville. They are the owner, developer, contractor. You can't bid on the project (to purchase) until the auction. I believe you are interested in bidding to do work on the project? If so, I am not sure, it would not hurt to contact them.

Welcome to the forum Dan! I'm glad you've decided to join us. I want to inform you that UP has a strict policy against "spamming" or advertizing for business, so be careful in this regard. We appreciate your thoughts and information though :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the heads up. My apologies, but I did try to stay away from selling.