New Greenville developments

gs3

Okay, I know we already have a thread devoted to this project, but I think it will be worthy of mentioning here as well. Look into the door at 655 South Main Street and you will see something that will simply amaze you! The renderings for The Cancer Survivors Park are on display and are stunning!
DSCF0702.jpg

Looks amazing much more involved than I expected. :thumbsup: It really helps connect Fall Park to the West End Market.

DSCF0702.jpg

Looks amazing much more involved than I expected. :thumbsup: It really helps connect Fall Park to the West End Market.

FANTASTIC!! :yahoo: WOW!!

This will definitely extend Falls Park, and just continue to generate more tourism. Any idea when construction is starting? How is this being funded? City? Non profit charity?

Cancer park looks beautiful! Great addition to our nature park in DT!

I too am a little disappointed in the 8-10 stories listed for the new courthouse, but at this piont just glad to see a plan of some sort for that site. Seeing as how it could be five years or more before it is actually built, perhaps they will add a couple floors as skyliner is hoping :thumbsup:

WOW! The Cancer Survivors Park looks amazing! :thumbsup: I had no idea that the plans for that were so extensive and dramatic!

I am disappointed that the courthouse will only be 8-10 stories, but I am glad that it will honor the late Governor Campbell. Like everyone else, I am also holding out that it will have 3-5 stories added before they break ground.

I noticed that as well, but I was driving on I-385 and didn't have a clear line of sight. Definitely changing though.

How about the 5+ acre heavily wooded property on Congaree Road, next to the apartment complex entrance? That would be a prime location for new business.

Just noticed that the old McGuffy's on Congaree Road is undergoing renovation. Any news on possible tenants???

I noticed that too. They are painting the brick white.

Looks like the Chiefs move to Congaree was a smart move.....that place is packed every night! Have you seen the size of that deck they added? Huge!