Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fruit Cove

Wachovia Towers

15 posts in this topic

J-Ville

135.jpg

compliments to lakelander...hope you dont mind. you have the best pics

omni-wachovia.jpg

My dad used to have an office in that building. It is one of my favorites in downtown because it has really great views and is very clean looking.

i know charlotte has one im sure tother cities do too. lets get this goin!

I have been meaning to get a good shot of the one in Charlotte for a while. I still don't have one though. I should take my camera to school with me tomorrow.

I took several pics of the Wachovia tower in Charlotte today.

Enjoy!

wachovia01.jpg

wachovia02.jpg

wachovia03.jpg

wachovia04.jpg

three wachovia center in charlotte, it appears wachovia owns several buildings in the charlotte area.

3fuc.jpg

theres another shot of the winston wachovia tower, if i can ever figure out how to resize my pics so i can hotlink them ill post some of the ones i took over thanksgiving break, i got pics of jax, columbia, charlotte, and winston in about 5 days :D so if any of you know how to make them under 500 size itd be appreciated because i took them at 2408 pixels which was a bad idea.

winstonsalem.jpg

itd be amusing to put a fountain on the top of that

lol, Everyone in Winston-Salem calls the Wachovia tower "the shlong" or "the penis" etc.

There are several Wachovia buildings in Charlotte now that First Union and Wachovia have merged.

The building to the left is also Wachovia.

wachovia05.jpg

that and the previously known odell building look similar. my mom used to work for odell in that building before we moved to jax, when i was in charlotte in july i noticed odell had moved into a smaller pyramind shaped building. anywayi dont like the old odell building or the one in the pic above. and yes its does look like a slong, a fountain would really be funny.

Wachovia has a BUilding in Greenville, SC they recently renovated, they also added retail and apartments at its base.

Wachovia-Pl-Building.jpg

The Building has its own website.

Wachovia Place

Brad