Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cityboi

has the lost city of Atlantis been found?

9 posts in this topic

American Claims Discovery of Atlantis

Sun Nov 14, 8:11 PM ET Europe - AP

By ALEX EFTY, Associated Press Writer

LIMASSOL, Cyprus - An American researcher claimed Sunday to have discovered the remains of the legendary lost city of Atlantis on the bottom of the east Mediterranean Sea, but Cyprus' chief government archaeologist was skeptical.

Related Links

nice artilcle, some pictures or something from the sonar would be nice to compare to his plato's writings.

I heard about this earlier in the day. This is very strange and it would be cool if they have actually found it. It will be the prized gem of the scientists.

I've heard about that the other day. I'd say anything is possible, and that the location in the Mediterranean is the most likely place for it. However, I want to see more info about it. They also say they've found Noah's Arc. But who knows?

It's quite interesting, but I too am a litte skeptic. Some more proof and scientific stuff would help...

I believe that Atlantis did exist. All the other cities that were believe to be myths were actually found. Atlantis is the only one that hasnt been found and thats because its probabally buried beneath the ocean floor which would make it impossible to completely find. I dont know about the Atlantis "continent" in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean theory though.

yea, atlantis surely wasn't really huge, it may have been for cities of the day but it didn't encompass an entire continent...