TallySheet

bobliocatt

yeah, that was some of it... but i think that so when new developments come along, they can control where the entrances will intereact with the roads... plus it saves cost later from having to design intersections. there will be very few trees lining that road once it is all said and done.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah man... its up for sale. I hate this project died because we really do need a nice hotel downtown. I was a bit nervous that this particular parcel wouldn't have been enough for it. What we need is a piece of land big enough for a highrise that can be constructed without all of the hassels of matching surroundings. We need something thats going to break the mold around here, and really transform our skyline.

wouldn't it be nice if we could make a tower that looked like a tall tree that is native to tallahassee... not like a live-oak, more like a pine tree..tall and skinny. that would look cool. Do hieght limitations include spires and other rooftop heights?

I still cannot picture this location- i am gonna feel so stupid when i see the corner, but i just cant put 2 and 2 together

yeah, that helps alot.. thanks.. the side facing Monroe has wierd barn doors with padlocks. I was wondering what was goin on with that. I noticed today it was a painful corner. In that proximity to the capital... it should be much much much more inviting.

Edited by csmurphy8885

Yeah man... its up for sale. I hate this project died because we really do need a nice hotel downtown. I was a bit nervous that this particular parcel wouldn't have been enough for it. What we need is a piece of land big enough for a highrise that can be constructed without all of the hassels of matching surroundings. We need something thats going to break the mold around here, and really transform our skyline.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep, we need something different. They could like make a luxurious hotel with condo units. It could be called Seminole Hotel.

Not your whole name! You put mine out there too yo!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

By the way you put your own name out there TaureanJ. Wassup bruce! Does anyone have any renderings for College Park condos. That's my new interest until the Plaza tower comes.

Edited by cityboy05

Yea I completly understand. My question is will they ever start making muti family condos. I have looked at some floor plans of some of the condos and only see 2 bedrooms occasionally 3. I would like to see more 3 and 4 bedrooms. There are families out there.

Edited by cityboy05