TallySheet

bobliocatt

^Exactly... however, at the same time I can't shake the fear that we are loosing something very good in the Tallahassee Democrat, the commitment to the local traditions and some of the column writers. I'm most afraid of the potential political influence this new company may have over Tallahassee's population.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, you may ask yourself... what would i do with 26 hours a week and nothing to do... I play with the internet... which can be boring. But I have found something more boring... using Paintbrush and my impressionist skills to guestimate the skyline change with the three projects... and this is what i came up with....

Before...

b4.jpg

And After....

after.jpg

The skyline was taken from the picture i showed with the cloud over DT... i took out the cloud for TaureanJ... and the colors for the projects came form thier proposals... I wonder how amazing I could be with a decent program.... let me know of any improvs i should painstakingly provide.... :wacko:;)^_^

Edited by csmurphy8885

LOL! WOW! I like what you've done man... thats awesome... you should try to figure where the Symphony, College Park Condos, the Civic Center's Marriott, and The Village would fit into that picture. I think the Plaza tower should be a smige taller to show it above the High Point Center, but awesome work!! :)

The storm water pond at lake jackson is supposed to be one of a kind. I think it will be awsome for the south side of lake jackson, and the thing sounds like it is going to be a recreation park! Waterfalls and zig zags, jogginf and bike trails. Over a million is already said to be appropriated from various places, and it should be done by Feb. Poor lake jackson. But lafeyette and Bradford dont get much love either.