TallySheet

bobliocatt

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really!? I've just looked at his work and I can see why you were inspired... now I've got to get onto him for not telling me about this himself.

I got photo of the day from another forum.... I think borrowing ideas is part of the beauty of this whole thing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think he's imported enough mods from Florida for now, check back later. LOL

Slowly, I bet this forum will steal the "Most Active In" title away from Atlanta in my post count.

Edited by ironchapman

I hope you're right... I still don't have a photo to post for tomorrow... I was stuck at the computer all day on that Index.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And you did a wonderful job on that! :) I think that's a good enough reason for us (if you include me down here) not to have a photo for one day.

Now i think i may have to get a camera.  I have tried several times to use my cell, but i like pictures from afar.  It isnt too bad of a camera phone up close, but citiscapes fail.  Maybe if i can get some photos up into the photo of a day, TaureanJ could take a day off.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A day off would be nice. :)