TallySheet

bobliocatt

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah man!! I noticed! Nice update there. Real nice. Is that from a game or something.

Yep.

Ratchet and Clank is the game. I'm a huge fan of it. The games are pretty good too, certainly some of my favorites.

^That's the Insomnic Games (the creators of the game series) Official website.

Edited by ironchapman

Yep.

Ratchet and Clank is the game. I'm a huge fan of it. The games are pretty good too, certainly some of my favorites.

^That's the Insomnic Games (the creators of the game series) Official website.

Yo man... was in Wal-Mart just a few minutes ago when I saw that little icon you use on a video game. And I said randomly... IRON!!!!! And my girlfriend said huh? And I said, I need some starch for the Iron! LOL!

:D

Yo man... was in Wal-Mart just a few minutes ago when I saw that little icon you use on a video game. And I said randomly... IRON!!!!! And my girlfriend said huh? And I said, I need some starch for the Iron! LOL!

:rofl::rofl:

We spend way too much time on the computer.

I think we've made it painfully obvious that we're addicted to UP. :P

Edited by ironchapman

Yeah... I was just thinking about all of the other things I should be doing! You're right... I AM addicted.

Then why aren't you doing them? :ph34r:

I myself am addicted too. One has to look no further than my (or TJ's for that matter) post count to see that.

But. I've got things to do myself, so I'll be getting off for a couple of hours soon.

Did you know that you have made almost half the number of posts in the Tally forum? I think that qualifies for addiction right there. :P:P

Did you know that you have made almost half the number of posts in the Tally forum? I think that qualifies for addiction right there.

I actually did realize that. And Im surprised its ONLY half. I can't tear myself away from the computer theze days. The thought that there are people out there interested in the same things as me is exciting. I want to meet them all!!! :wacko:

I'm getting off now to study for Risk Management! FUN!!

Well, after puttimg it off for as long as possible, I finally got around to putting out the fire that was going on in my family's kitchen. (You were talking about risk management, TJ :P)

J/K (Of course)

Actually, I had some schoolwork myself to do, TJ.

You guys hsould hold a forum meet. I would come if I didn't live in North GA.

Edited by ironchapman

LOL! I'm not sure I want these people to meet me. They might not like the way I look and I'll loose their respect, or what little bit I have.

Come on, TJ, you're respected here! You're pretty much the father of the Tallahassee/Panhandle forum!

I would't think most of us here are shallow enough to care about how we look.

Perhaps you should visit the "Post Pictures of Yourself" thread and get a good idea what we all look like. I've posted my pic a couple of times in there. (You don't have to post a pic of course, but it's still interesting to see what we all look like). :)

Golly man! What don't you know about this UrbanPlanet! I thought I was bad.... but you take the cake. I didn't know anything about this thread. I wonder why we don't have the option of having a picture on our post cards.

Blame my photographic memory. :P Also, I like to "leave" my home forums of Atlanta and Georgia (to a lesser extent) becaus ethey are't exactly the most active and I'd like to bide my time until the next post there comes along.

Besides, it's a pretty popular thread (as evidenced by the 200+ posts). I have posted in it several times, so I ought to know about it ;).

Edited by ironchapman

I saw your pictures in there... Mr. Longlegs! You've got to be over 6 ft huh?

6ft. on the mark right now. Supposed to be between 6'2" and 6'4"

BTW: Please don't call me that. :(

Of course, I also met people who've assumed that most of us here look like Urkels.

urkel_proof_1.jpg

steve3.jpg

(No offense intended if you actually look like Urkel)

Edited by ironchapman

LOL! I'm not sure I want these people to meet me. They might not like the way I look and I'll loose their respect, or what little bit I have.

I'm amazed some of the forumers haven't already guessed where you are.

There's a mod on another forum where some people know his full name, what he looks like, how old he is, his occupation, and roughly what part of London he lives in.

Edited by ironchapman

I've given out all of this information at some point or another. If they wanted, they could search these threads and put the pieces together. Make a game out of it.

Yes, but would you want some of them knocking on your door at 3 in the morning asking if you are, indeed, TaureanJ of UrbanPlanet.org?