TallySheet

bobliocatt

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I've sent him PM's but he hasn't responded. I thought maybe he was out of town or tied up with work, personal matters, etc. but I've seen him posting on Tallahassee.com & he's logged in on UP recently so I'm not really sure what to think. :dunno:

Hey TJ, Get back on the UP boards with us man.

I don't hate you all murph!!! I don't hate anyone, I've just not had the opportunity to post on UrbanPlanet since I closed on my condo and moved out of my old apartment. I'm still waiting for Comcast to get my cable situation right in my new place, until then I'm without internet and therefore without means to post on UrbanPlanet. I have full access to TDO.com from work, but from the office computer my UP capabilities are limited due to certain office-network filters, plus I was recently promoted and moved to a new office and I'm still in the process of settling into the new job.

I love you all. You're doing great keeping the talks going. I look forward to returning to the boards soon. I've got tons of great things to share on Projects from Gaines Street, to a new Sheraton 4 Points hotel that will soon be opening near Ted's Montana grille (the building has gone up behind my back), and many other things I've heard about.

Hope to be back soon!

-TJ :)

I love you all. You're doing great keeping the talks going. I look forward to returning to the boards soon. I've got tons of great things to share on Projects from Gaines Street, to a new Sheraton 4 Points hotel that will soon be opening near Ted's Montana grille (the building has gone up behind my back), and many other things I've heard about.

Hope to be back soon!

-TJ :)

Nah man, that wasn't my Zing on Thursday about the Crappy Myrtles. :) I'm not much of a Zinger.

Wow TJ, you've been busy this month w/a new condo and promotion. Way to go!

That's a surprise to me too about the 4 Points Sheraton out by Ted's. Is it going where the nursing home/Adult Living Facility used to be located just east of Ted's? Or is it going on a vacant lot out there?

How does 4 Points Sheraton fit into the hierarchy of Sheraton/Starwood Hotels? I know A Loft is part of this chain as well. Hopefully it is still coming to downtown.

^ Good to see you back on the board with us TJ! Congratulations on the recent job promotion and the purchase of your first home....a downtown condo I assume??? I know that's what your dream has been. We totally understand about you being busy with work/moving/buying a place, etc. but it's really good to have you back, even if only for a brief moment until Comcast get's you wired up at home. Chat with us whenever you can and again, CONGRATULATIONS! :yahoo: You've got much to be thankful for.

I'm not sure if they all just went in over the weekend or if I missed them last week but there are now lot's of "poonther" Palms & other landscaping at the entrance to the new development just North of the Proctor dealership entrance on the East side of Cap Circle NE between Miccosukee & Mahan. I can't remember what this was going to be back in there....anyone else remember? I do recall it was a Dean Development Company project.

I'm not sure if they all just went in over the weekend or if I missed them last week but there are now lot's of "poonther" Palms & other landscaping at the entrance to the new development just North of the Proctor dealership entrance on the East side of Cap Circle NE between Miccosukee & Mahan. I can't remember what this was going to be back in there....anyone else remember? I do recall it was a Dean Development Company project.

^ I just checked the permits issued for this particular Dean Development property. It shows that 7,770 sq ft of Office Space and another 7,770 sq ft of Specialty Retail has been approved for this site. Interestingly enough, it also showed this property as being eligible for the following under it's C-2 Zoning designation:

The C-2 zoning district allows for the potential development of 18,000 square feet of commercial space and 16 residences on the site. Residential development must be on the second floor or above of a containing commercial or office on the first floor. Please be advised that other land development regulations may limit the development potential of the site.

Nothing has been approved under this designation, it just showed it as being eligible. I'll try to make time to take a ride back in there to check it out later this week.

I rode by this place yesterday. I really like the entrance, but of course you already knew I would! :) One of the signs I saw stated that they had office space for sale or lease.

Question: Is Turner Furniture just expanding into the bay next to them and Fresh Market or is something new going in here?