• Announcements

• Neo

WARNING!   07/26/16

By reading or participating in the Coffee House forum, you are acknowledging that some topics may be highly controversial in nature. While we make every attempt to ensure that no one and no groups are offended as a result of discussions contained within, we unfortunately can make no guarantees. Participate in threads contained within this forum at your own risk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

utcltjay

Charlotte Bobcats Arena

Ah, a misread on my part. That's a big difference.

On another note, I wonder if the addition of another former Carolina player, Jeff McInnis, will bring more UNC loyal fans to the games. The Bobcats now have Raymond Felton, Sean May, and Jeff McInnis playing, Phil Ford as an assistant coach, and Michael Jordan in the front office.

On another note, I wonder if the addition of another former Carolina player, Jeff McInnis, will bring more UNC loyal fans to the games. The Bobcats now have Raymond Felton, Sean May, and Jeff McInnis playing, Phil Ford as an assistant coach, and Michael Jordan in the front office.

On another note, I wonder if the addition of another former Carolina player, Jeff McInnis, will bring more UNC loyal fans to the games.

I respectfully disagree - I know around Chapel Hill became quite interested in the Bobcats when Sean May and Raymond Felton. Now that the Bobcats have 2 Carolina players, I doubt adding more from UNC would boost attendance as the UNC demographic is milked (unless maybe they got Tyler Hansbrough, and I know I was excited when we drafted Brandan Wright, only to trade him hours later). If they got some DOOK, State, or Wake players though, I can see those demographics becoming increasingly interested and attendance would probably increase.

I respectfully disagree - I know around Chapel Hill became quite interested in the Bobcats when Sean May and Raymond Felton. Now that the Bobcats have 2 Carolina players, I doubt adding more from UNC would boost attendance as the UNC demographic is milked (unless maybe they got Tyler Hansbrough, and I know I was excited when we drafted Brandan Wright, only to trade him hours later). If they got some DOOK, State, or Wake players though, I can see those demographics becoming increasingly interested and attendance would probably increase.