COMPLETE: GTECH Center

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What does "pinned" mean anyways

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Everytime a topic is posted to, or a new topic is created it shoots to the top of the list and older topics get pushed back, eventually off the front page. 'Pinning' a topic keeps it at the top of the page, regardless of how often it's posted to.

This doesn't really need to be pinned as it is active enough to not slip off the front page.

Sure

Although most of the pictures are very similar to the ones you have: GTech, Masonic, Parcel 2

I have some of Holiday Inn, 55 Broadway & Fogarty

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bring 'em on, whatever you got. They can be in addition to or instead of mine. I'd like to have as many members as possible submit pics so the thread can be more of a collaborative thing.

Also, as the projects start to breakground I'll create threads where everyone can submit their progress photos. Should be exciting! :)

Bring 'em on, whatever you got. They can be in addition to or instead of mine. I'd like to have as many members as possible submit pics so the thread can be more of a collaborative thing.

Also, as the projects start to breakground I'll create threads where everyone can submit their progress photos. Should be exciting!  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

FYI im working on a little web site right now that will have all the pics and descriptions of the current projects. I would love to have any thing you guys have... send me a message and i'll give you the link...

• 5 weeks later...

ProJo Article on GTECH.

The Capital Centre Design Review Committee members reviewed a 22.5 foot tall mock-up of the buildings exterior materials (metal, glass, and stone) yesterday to see what the materials will look like on site.

I think I've seen this structure set up on the river side of the parcel, though I haven't walked up to get a close look at it.

Expect a tower crown and steel to start rising "next month." The project is running on time, and they do not expect to be the cause of any disruption to this summer's WaterFires.

The Capital Centre Design Review Committee members reviewed a 22.5 foot tall mock-up of the buildings exterior materials (metal, glass, and stone) yesterday to see what the materials will look like on site.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not quite the Prudential Building, is it... :( . I hope to head down to take a look at this...

- Garris

I hope to head down to take a look at this...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you walk along the river toward the mall along the GTECH side (where it currently dead ends beside Francis Street), you should be able to get a pretty upclose look at it.

It looks like there are forms in the ground at the corner of Memorial and Francis for the foundation work to start. There are already some foundation walls along the Waterplace side, however they may not be for the building itself.

This giant yellow thing arrived at GTECH (today, I think, I don't remember seeing it this morning on the way to work). I assume it has something to do with erecting steel...

2005-0503-GTECH001.jpg

2005-0503-GTECH002.jpg

2005-0503-GTECH003.jpg

2005-0503-GTECH004.jpg

Archived