What foriegn language can you speak?

Spartan

Well....am South American so my native language is Spanish, hoping to learn italian. I know english because now everybody is learning english, for it is becoming the main world language. Seemingly spanish and french are competing for the second place, or later first place.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You seem to be able to speak English very well. I still wish I had taken Spanish, as it wll be much more useful here than French.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:o Mexican???

That is spanish, please remember that. One of North Americans most common mistake is to consider mexico different from other spanish speaking countries, or to generalize about that...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you serious?

Sorry that you couldn't read the sarcasim in that...Ireally can't believe that you would think I was so stupid.

I LIVED IN MEXICO!

Do you really think that I would believe that there is a language called mexican.

I was refferring to the fact that I am very familiar with mexico.

You of all people should know that spanish differs in each country just like english differs in each region of the US.

Te pasate de verga guey!

Is this something un ecuatoriano would say?

Plus I would say that Mexico IS very different, you can't say that all spanish speaking countries are the same.

Is the US the same as Canada, England or a english speaking country in Africa?

there are differnt dialects and things are called different things and words have totally opposite meanings in mexico than they do in spanish or s.america. every country's spanish has minor differences.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think this is true with every language.

There are many dialects of English- American, British, Irish, Scottish, Canadian, Australian, etc. and even more olcal dialects within those

Archived