VIEWS OF LOS ANGELES & LONG BEACH FROM SIGNAL HILL

Chris-LA

I took these pictures (Monday Nov 22, 2004). I think I got frostbite on this outting (lol) Yeah who would think it gets cool here in CALI. In case you guys didn't know already, a few suburban communties here recieved a little bit of snow early Sunday.

LOS ANGELES

This is the view of Downtown LA's skyline from 20 miles away.

LB242.jpg

Well this is actually Long Beach Airport, but its looking north

LB243.jpg

LB244.jpg

LB246.jpg

LB274.jpg

LB284.jpg

LB294.jpg

LB295.jpg

LONG BEACH

LB250.jpg

Looking north over Long Beach and towards LA

LB254.jpg

LB260.jpg

LB262.jpg

LB263.jpg

LB267.jpg

LB270.jpg

LB272.jpg

LB273.jpg

LB279.jpg

LB281.jpg

LB292.jpg

LB297.jpg

LB298.jpg

LB301.jpg

I hope you all enjoyed the trip

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone!

Just to clear one thing up, there was no smog when I took these pictures. In fact it was crystal clear, and thats one of the reason I decided to go up to Skyline Park and take pictures. What you see is the grain you get from the zooming in. My camera's zoom isn't all that great, so this is typically the results.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks everyone!

Just to clear one thing up, there was no smog when I took these pictures.  In fact it was crystal clear, and thats one of the reason I decided to go up to Skyline Park and take pictures.  What you see is the grain you get from the zooming in.  My camera's zoom isn't all that great, so this is typically the results.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No problem Chris. I can't imagine how anyone could take a photo from 20 miles out and not have it appear "smoggy". But I'm pretty much a photography newbie. :)

Archived