Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Allan

Sunday Night Downtown

5 posts in this topic

Really great photography Allan! It is impressive and really makes Detroit look great. Keep up the good work as I always enjoy thumbing through your photo threads. :thumbsup:

Thanks. I do actually need to get downtown this weekend though. Things are changing very quickly. The Riverwalk in front of the Ren Cen is now open, so I need to take some photos of that.

Your photos never cease to impress me. They always make Detroit look more and more like a Chicago, New Yorkish place. Keep up the good work!

Your photos never cease to impress me.  They always make Detroit look more and more like a Chicago, New Yorkish place.  Keep up the good work!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, thanks. I am glad you like them so much. And to think this started from a single Saturday afternoon with a borrowed camera....

I now have well over 5000 photographs - all taken this year. I have so many that it would be impossible to post them all on UP. I am, however, working on photo tours of Boston Edison, Brush Park, the Ren Cen & Riverwalk, Indian Village, Rivertown, and the Heidelberg Project. Future threads will include Corktown and Woodbridge. I have a very long "to-do" list. LOL. Three of the threads are completed, but I do try to space them out a little bit.